[WTS] ZPacks 8.5 x 11 cuben tarp/Vstakes, Grand Trunk nano 7, Yeti 3/4 20 degree UQ, 3 whoopie slings, Dutchwaregear wasps (2)/ Fronkey style bug net, NeoAir XLite, Big Agnes pumphouse

In preparation for my April AT thru hike, I purchased the above as I planned on using a hammock. I have since changed my mind and no longer need these items, but it is past the return date from the manufacturers. The above items have never been used. I had been buying gear slowly over time when I had the money, but never got around to using these pieces of gear as I wanted everything to be new for my hike.

Once again, everything is BRAND NEW and NEVER used.

The ZPacks tarp has never even been out of the cuben stuff sack. The tarp was purchased for 299$. The 12 Titanium V Stakes were purchased for 39$.

Yeti 3/4 underquilt has never been attached to a hammock. It was purchased for 209$.

The 2 dutchwaregear wasps were purchased for a total of 18$. The Fronkey bugnet was 57$.

The Grand trunk nano 7 was purchased for 70$.

Whoopie sling set is:

1 | AWS-6-BL | Whoopie Slings | $18.00 | $18.00 Length: 6′ Color: Blue 1 | TH-6-B | Tree Huggers | $12.00 | $14.00 Length: 6′ +$2.00 Pattern: Black 1 | TOG-WO-B | Toggles – Pair | $4.00 | $4.00 Pattern: Black

NeoAir XLite was purchased for 160$.

Big Agnes pumphouse was purchased for 20$.

Total value of these brand new items is 908. I REALLY want to sell everything all together as one system. If you purchase multiple items I will reduce the prices; if not the individual sales will still be cheaper than if you purchased them directly from the manufacturer just not as cheap if you bought everything together.

Asking 785$ for everything. This is a 908$ value of all brand new gear (complete shelter system) for only 785$! Get it while you can and save a huge chunk of money. I also do not have pics of the big agnes pumphouse, bug net, or xlite because I forgot to take them, but they are all searchable online for images if you do not know what they are.

I will also consider offers for the entire system. Please make them fair! Everything really is 100% new. I don't mind giving you a deal as long as it's fair. You are already practically getting many of the items for free with the price discount I am giving due to my urgency.

http://imgur.com/a/P0yPX