The "I MUST HAVE TRIED EVERY COOK KIT SALE", PLUS MORE!!!!

I must have tried every cook kit out there.. I have finally settled on a couple that i am very happy with.. These kits are awesome, but i will never use them.. Please send funds via paypal .. shipping will be $6 for each.. The Kodiak bag, shipping is included with the price... Please email me if you have any questions... First up: Gi cup, gi cook stand (customized with ti to make a pot holder), heavy cover lid, canteen and gi case.. Lid, cup, and pot holder are all new never used..$60 next up: New in box, ti 750ml vargo cup with lid, plus custom aluminum bowl fitted so you can bake with, plus custom cozy fitted to the vargo.. $50 next up: Batch stove ultra light cook set these retail for $34 as shown.. The smaller pot fits inside so you can bake.. Both pots have lids.. This is new never used and will let it go for $25.00 next up is a kodiak maxpedition bag in green.. Used ONCE on a day hike. In perfect condition... $125 last but not least a john greco lile black coated 01 knife with a custom kydex sheath: $100

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags