FS: MLD Duomid Cuben & GG pole extenders

MLD Duomid Cuben and two Gossamer Gear Carbon Fiber pole extenders. Excellent condition. $360 shipped.

Paypal gift or add 3%.

I've had this awesome shelter for about year and half and have taken very good care of it. It was used mostly in shoulder seasons and a few winter overnighters. I would guess total nights to be approx. two dozen. In truth, the Duomid is just too bomber for me and so I find myself passing on it most of the time.

I've read BPL reviewers who stated the Duomid was a little tight for tall hikers, but at 6'4" I never had that problem. However, I always used the inverted V set up. Slip the carbon fiber GG pole extenders over the end of your trekking poles and the Duomid becomes a palace. (I used the extenders with BD carbon cork trekking poles.) Need more foot & head room, then loosely stake out the panel guylines. Guylines are Lawson's orange reflective glowire.

The Duomid is in perfect condition, and as with anything I sell, if you find that's not the case, I'll refund fully. This set up would cost approx. $465. Buy here and save.

Weight: Duomid in stuff sack: 15.7 oz
Poles: 1.6 oz

Thx for looking.