FS: Scarpa Maestrale, Lowa Struktura, Scarpa Charmoz mountaineering boots, alpine skis, etc.

|
Scarpa Maestrale, used condition, all the scratches and some sole wear you would expect. Dynafit tech inserts, intuition liner, never molded. Size 26/BSL 306mm. $100 I will ship if you pay, paypal or cash only.

Lowa Struktura (light?) Size 27.5 bought these when I first started touring and then upgraded to maestrale. Plenty stiff. Sole is in great shape, liner not as much but still functional. Also comes with extra tongues to make them stiffer, but I never needed them. No tech inserts so you need frame bindings. Also, this is an AT boot so it won't work in alpine bindings. $50 or reasonable offer. Same deal as Maestrales with shipping.

Scarpa Charmoz mountaineering boots. Size 43.5 no insole, but you'll need one anyway. Used for one long trip. The sole has seen some use but the boot is not damaged in any way other than sole wear, the upper might as well be from a different boot (it's dirty now, I know, don't worry I'll clean em up before you buy : ) $120

Salomon X-Drive skis, 80mm waist. 175cm length. Makes a great frontside ripper for an advanced skier, or teaching ski for the hardworking instructor. This was my teaching ski for a month or two, but I've outgrown it and I need race skis now. Also has a bit of tip rocker to smooth out rough spots. Good condition with a few scratches on the base, just tuned and waxed. $150

Snoolllller blaaaades man....if celebrating the late great McConkey is your thing this spring, pick up some rad blades to go with your Jack...also you could buy my mountaineering boots an throw em over your shoulder to complete the outfit...$20

Pics take a bit to upload, I'll post more later
boots

boots