[WTT] Seasoned Climbing and Hiking Gear Rev. 1

1. Outdoor Research Basic Bivy Sack. About 7' long. 16oz. Lightweight, water proof alternative to a tent. However some of the protective coating to wearing off the inside of Sack. Should be fine for the short term but eventually it could use a water proofing treatment. $80 $72

2. REI Half Dome Footprint/Minimalist Shelter. 84" x 48" 9oz Small tarp that fits perfectly with sierra designs tent. $15 $13

3. Mountain Laural Designs 48L Profit. ~16oz Size Large (5'10"-6'2"). Designed for Ultra Light long distance hiking. This pack is about 3 years old and in good condition. I bought it for the Appalachian trail but ended up not going so it has sat in storage. Has some very tiny holes (likely insect bites) but does not seem to have weaken the pack at all. New $195 Asking $120 $108. Damage can be seen here. There are 3 small holes in this pic and about 10-12 different places. Thankfully the material is ripstop.

4. Mountain Laural Designs Ultra Light Cuban ASYM Hammock Tarp. ASYM shape meant to use with hammach. This tarp only weights 5oz! It has some odd ball connectors. $120 $108

5. Thermarest Prolite 3 S. 20" x 48". 14oz For anyone who has not slept on a thermarest, they are very comfortable and warm. This one is 48" because it cuts weight, plus you really do not need padding on your feet. This one is 3-5 years old and caught a small puncture a year or two ago. I bought a couple sealant kits and patched the hole. I am also including the other patch kit with the Thermarest (normally $10). Normally about $100 Selling at $35. SOLD

6. Black Diamond and Wild Country Stopper Set. Old Rock set, used by me only a few time. (Not really a trad climber). I have weighted on these stoppers but never fallen on one. They are scratched up and have quite a bit of wear on them but I would have no problem taking a fall on one of these if it was well placed. $50 $45

7. Sierra Designs Solo Tent. 2lbs 12oz. I actually am having a hard time selling this tent because it is such a good tent. Light and fast setup. One problem with it I packed it up wet a year ago and forgot about it. Now it has a bunch of mildew on the rain fly. I cleaned it with soap and water but its still a little sticky. Otherwise its in good shape. No tears. I recommend if you want the tent, you also buy the Rei Foot Print as they work together perfectly. Tent selling at $80 SOLD

8. Low Alpine Vison 40. 2lbs 8oz This is a seriously durable pack. I used to toss 50lbs iron weights in the bottom of the pack and go on hikes to train. The back padding in very comfortable. Biggest downside to this pack is the lack of pockets. I has one on the front and one on the lid. That's pretty much it. This pack is 20+ years old and judging from the condition, it will easily go another 20. $45 $40

9. REI Mummy Bag Liner. About 7' Long. 100% polyester. 11 oz. Used to protect Sleeping bags from the ground and add some additional warmth. $10 $9

10. Pur Water filter. Had this since 02'. Used about a dozen times. Kept it clean and air dried after each use. Most of the places I sourced water were pretty clean so the filter still has a lot of life in it. $20 $18

Personal items for sale. Stuff I never use anymore that is still perfectly good. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders (should you prefer snail mail). If you have another preferred method of payment let me know, I will try to work with you. Buyer to pay shipping costs in addition to price. Message me your zip code I can tell you how much extra shipping will be. Most items are less than 3 lbs, so should be (in most cases) less than $10 in the US. I generally will not ship outside of US. If you want a phone call to hash out details, PM me a number and I will call when I have a chance.