FS: cobras, anasazi blancos, puffies, trango boots

Clearing out a bunch of stuff from the closet. All gear is in various forms of used. (but totally safe and functional) If you don't like a price, PM me with an offer. Save on shipping by picking up in Bend, OR. (could maybe make something work in Eugene or PDX) Prices include shipping (except skis) I'm a non-smoker. See below for details: Black Diamond Cobras-$400: Bought these here in 2009. Climbed ~10 days/year of almost exclusively pure WI on them. (with the exception of a short route at Haffner Creek) Picks are a little dull from last season, but plenty of life in them. (picks were new last March)
Five Ten Anasazi Blancos, 11.5-$120: Bought these new this summer and they don't fit the way I'd hoped. Too big for sending/not big enough for all day. Still sharp and <20 pitches on them. (zero thin/hard pitches) PM for close-ups of toes. One of the best edging shoes on the planet!
La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo, 45-$100: Bought these new in 2009. Used pretty heavily. (hence the price) Still in functional condition and would make a great first time warmer-climate ice-boot/summer alpinism boot.
Patagonia DAS Parka, Medium, Gray-$120: Bought new in 2007. Used heavily, but still in great shape. (and Patagonia has a killer warranty) Zero tears, all zippers and pull cords functional. The lining on the upper edge of one of the inner mesh pockets is frayed. Also I payed a professional seamstress to add thumb-loops. They're a little small and didn't quite work like I'd hoped, but don't affect the overall functionality of the parka. Otherwise in excellent condition.
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded Jacket, Medium, Gray-$100: Bought new in 2011. Similar condition to the DAS. Excellent shape, functional zippers, zero tears.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags