Denver area new baby sale! (Cinch, Big Bro, BD ice screws, ATC Guide, Evolv Predator, and more)

|
My wife and I had a baby girl less than a month ago. Of course she would have to drink the most expensive formula, otherwise she's all farting, kicking and screaming, basically an extra bundle of joy to be around. But despite what the title says, I can't really sell the baby, so I decided to sell some stuff I no longer use/never used to finance the little poop machine's expensive drinking habit. I prefer to sell locally (Denver area). I work in Littleton, so I can meet you somewhere in south Denver to make the transaction. If you really want me to ship it, buyer pays shipping and we'll have to figure out how much that costs.

Trango Big Bro, blue ($100): like new. It was given to me as a gift years ago, but I never had a need for it. I kept it since it was a gift, but looking to the future, I still don't see myself placing it.

Two 22cm black Diamond Turbo ice screws ($35 each): New with tags. Got it years ago when I thought I'd get into ice climbing... but if I'm honest with myself, that's never going to happen.

Two 13cm Black Diamond Express ice screws ($50 each): Again, new with tags.

Trango Cinch ($50): like new. Tried it once or twice in the gym, but I just can't get used to it (more of a Grigri person).

BD ATC Guide ($15): Used, some wear in the rope slots but still plenty of life left. Marked with a sharpie on the sides.

BD ATC XP ($10): Like new. I never used this thing. I got it for the gym, but I then bought a Grigri and never looked back.

Trango B52 autoblocking belay device ($5): used, slightly worn in the rope slots, but still got plenty of life left. This device is no longer made, it looks like a regular tube device, but it can be set up as an autoblocking device on a multipitch to bring up one or two followers simultaneously.

Two D-shaped locking biners ($4 each): Strong, simple, classic D shape.

Omega Pacific Caranut nut tool ($5): Used, scratched, but it's a nut tool! Has a build-in biner to clip to your harness. I wrapped some tape around the handle to make it more comfortable.

Evolv Predator climbing shoes, 39/US6.5 ($50): These are great shoes for steep routes and bouldering with aggressively downturned toes. I've used them a few times in the gym (never outside), so they still have quite a bit of rubber left. I like them a lot, but I did downsize a little too much in them (I wear size 8-8.5), so they are too painful for me. They do have my initials on them.

La Sportiva Focus climbing shoes ($30): I forgot the size, they're probably around US8. I bought these as my comfy trad shoes (I'm a 8-8.5). However, I don't do much trad climbing these days anymore, so I really haven't used them in a few years. They are used, and showing the signs of the typical delamination issue that is common to La Sportiva climbing shoes. But nothing a good re-sole cannot fix! They also have my initials written on the side.

PM to buy!

Also, kind of a long shot, but I have five unopened 23.2 oz cans of Similac Pro-Advance infant formula bought from Amazon less than a month ago that my baby girl just cannot stomach. If anyone just happened to have a baby that drinks this formula, I'd be thrilled if you buy these from me!

Big Bro:

Black Diamond Turbo and Express ice screws:

Trango Cinch:

Black Diamond ATC Guide:

Trango B52:

Evolv Predator:

La Sportiva Focus climbing shoes:

Locking carabiners: