Trail Running Shoes/Packs

My girlfriend works at a running shop…..which means I wind up with more shoes/accessories than I really need. All of the shoes below have seen very little mileage.

1. New Balance MT101, Black, US11. These have only been worn casually and haven't been offroad at all. Great shape with very little wear. $40

2. Adidas Adizero XT, US 11.5. This is a great shoe, I just wish I had bought them a little larger. Very good trail shoe if you're looking for something light weight and flexible but with enough traction/durability for technical trails. $25

3. La Sportiva Crosslite, US 11.5. These have seen 100 miles or soo but are in great shape. I moved on to a size 12 in these for general backpacking/hiking use. Awesome shoe, great for those with low volume/narrow feet. $30

4. Brooks Adrenaline ASR Trail, US 11.5. Good trail runner if you're looking for a fairly supportive shoe. These have roughly 50 miles on them. Bungee style laces. $30

5. Patagonia Endurance Hydration Pack. $30 Like new, barely used. This is the longer of the 2 torso lengths they offered. Great for running/cycling/hiking. Details here: http://www.backcountry.com/patagonia-endurance-pack-750-cu-in

6. Salomon 2 bottle belt. Never used. $20 or free if you buy some other stuff.

All prices include shipping. If you want to fill your closet with shoes/packs you can buy it all, shipped to you for $115.

brianblair72 at hotmail dot com

I'll work on photos shortly…..need to resize them apparently.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags