ULA Circuit, Marmot Helium, MSR SimmerLite, Thermarest...etc etc etc for sale

Greetings one and all... It's time I pare down my stable of gear. Only reason I am selling the items is I have too much stuff. I mean, I can only carry one pack at a time, use one sleeping bag or quilt at a time, etc etc. All items are in really great condition. I'll cover shipping to CONUS. Buyer needs to use Paypal and pick up the fees. Email me at Garrett dot Reggie @ gmail . com or PM me. First one to plunk the money on the barrel head gets the item. If anyone wants more than one item, that'll just make me really happy.

1) ULA Circuit. Men's medium torso and medium waist. Straps were trimmed every so slightly. I may can find the bladder pocket and inner mesh pocket that hangs inside...but just can't promise. It's been used about 20 days over the last 2 1/2 years. I've never filled it up, even on 7 day trips. Everyone knows the quality of ULA. New price is $225. I'd like $175. That price includes 1 custom shoulder strap pocket I had Chris make for me. It's not shown in the photo but is of the same green fabric.

2) Marmot Helium. Again, everyone knows Marmot. This bag is a long, regular width bag. Dearly love it but I use quilts now. This bag has been used less than 10 nights. It comes with the cotton storage sack but I don't have the stuff sack anymore. $200 shipped.

3) MSR SimmerLite. Used on only 1 short trip to try it out. Works great but I only use alcohol or the MSR Pocket Rocket now. Included is what you see in the photo...fuel bottle, repair tool, instruction book, and stove. $50 shipped...without the fuel. I just don't want to cause any excitement at the post office.

4) Thermarest. I don't know the model name. But, I've had it a while. It's 48" long. Only leak it ever had was near the valve. One of the pics shows the repair with SeamGrip. It's never leaked since I repaired it about 6 years ago. How about $35 shipped?

5) Grant Trunk Nano 7 Hammock. Great little hammock that weighs only 7.75 oz. No straps, whoopie slings, etc are included... just the hammock. I've only lazed around on a Saturday afternoon in this but man, does it sleep really good. $35 shipped.

6) But wait, there's more. REI PowerDry 1/4 zip fleece. Weighs 11.25 oz. Men's large in Navy Blue. Never used on a trip. Only used in lounging around the house or out running errands. Fantastically warm. I just have too many PowerDry's that are in this weight. $30.

7) Almost there... Marmot DriClime Windshirt Jacket. Men's Large in black color. It's seen a little use but has miles left to go. This was a catch and release on GearSwap. I've only worn it running errands but can't speak for the previous owner. My feeble mind seems to recall he only wore it just a little bit. The appearance seems to tell me he was right. $40 shipped.

8) Getting close... Equinox SilNylon packcover for UL packs. Never used!!! I use pack liners. $20.

9) Finally.... 2 GSI Fair Share Mugs. I only have 1 lid between the two of them so you'll have to share. 5.5 oz without lid. 7 oz with the lid. One is red and one is blue. With white clouds or a snowbank as a backdrop, you can be very patriotic. You can have them for $3 if you include them with anything else.

Be polite to your fellow shoppers. No stomping on toes, no cutting in line, only 3 items allowed in the dressing rooms at a time.

Many thanks for clearing out my stable. I'll shovel the poop out later.
Reggie