FS/WTT: ULA OHM 2.0 (possible trade for catalyst or lightweight 1p)

Hello! Check out this gently used ULA OHM 2.0 size S/S with J-curve (normal) shoulder straps. What a beauty…. $150 or let’s work out a trade for ULA Catalyst size S (I throw in some cash$$) or lightweight 1p shelter (particularly interested in TT protrail or notch, SMD skyscape trekker, or similar model).

Love this pack, but I need something bigger for PCT. Like bear canister big.

This has the super-handy (in my opinion) zippered shoulder strap pouch, which you can see. Comes with hydration sleeve and hanging zippered pocket for valuables. No modifications: still has pole loops and everything. This pack has probably seen 14-15 nights of use. It is in great shape with the exception of a small tear in the front mesh pocket which has been patched, as you can see in photo. Otherwise, no holes, tears, or signs of wear other than a little dust. It has been well taken care of, no smoking or pets in home.

This pack weighs 35.2 oz for the M/M size, so probably a little less than that. BTW, if you need the small torso but want a bigger hipbelt or the S-straps, you can order those separately.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/product_p/ohm-2.0.htm

Thanks for stopping by!