FS - Tarptent Moment - 2011 Model - Great Condition - Includes All Goodies

For sale is a Tarptent Moment from 2011. This model has a single door (unlike current versions with 2 doors). The tent is in great condition (except for one tiny hole that I patched up, and a slightly bent stake), and it has only been used on maybe 10 trips total in the PNW. It has performed exactly as it should, and has kept me nice and dry on all of my trips (tent is seam sealed (with a few patches of sealant on the floor to prevent pad/bag slippage)). I'm selling this tent because I'm now using just a plain old tarp as my main shelter.

Purchase includes: tent, tyvek footprint (custom cut by tarptent to fit perfectly under the bathtub), 2 stakes, stake bag, tent bag, main support pole, additional support pole for free-standing option and/or additional roof support for snow and bad weather. Pack weight is 1.02kg without the additional pole, and 1.18 with it. This was my go to tent for a long time - and its versatility and light weight will not let you down! I'm sad to see it go, but c'est la vie~

Price: 175 + Free shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags