FS - Lowa boots, GG LT4, Durafeet gloves, cuben pouches, smartwool briefs

Just a few things that I no longer have use for. Please email me at andrew.g.zajac (at) gmail.com in addition to making a post here if interested. Please make all payments via paypal using the gift option or pay the fees. All prices include shipping. Please post if you want more pictures or have any questions.

1) Lowa Renegade GTX Mid size 13 - $140 - I'm selling these because they are too small for my feet now. They have a little wear and tear, but still have lots of tread and plenty of life left.

2) One new-with-tags pair size medium defeet wool duraglove ($20), one new-with-tags pair of size small defeet wool duraglove ($20), and one pair used medium defeet duraglove ($18). Used gloves have very little wear. I'm selling them because they aren't quite as warm as I had hoped.

3) Gossamer Gear LT4 - $140 - Have a few hundred miles on them with little to no wear on the poles. However this sale does not include the lower section of one of the poles. I got tired of breaking lower sections and have become used to bipedal walking again so I have decided to part with them. Baskets have a bit of wear but a good amount of usable life and one of the plastic pieces on the wrist strap broke so I super glued it and it has been holding strong. I can also throw in two broken lower sections if people are interested.

4) Zpacks cuben fiber shoulder pouches - $36 - These are the older style shoulder pouches made from 1.0 oz/sqyd cuben. I have used them on a few day hikes and decided that they just weren't for me so they are in like-new condition.

5) Men's NTS microbrief 150 size L - $25 - I have worn them a few times, but just wasn't digging them. They have a small hole in the seat from washing as far as I can tell. Still have lots of life left.