FS: Golite Jam2 backpack...pristine condition...grease(dark grey)....unmodified..

SOLD SOLD SOLD**** Golite Jam 2 backpack....unisex medium size....absolutely unmodified in anyway...ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE condition... $55 shipped CONUS Web Specs: The GoLite Jam 2 Pack does away with the standard sack-and-a-lid design to shave weight while still providing the functionality to handle just about any trip. This pack’s 3100-cubic-inch cargo space lets you head onto the trail or into the mountains for a day, overnight, or even longer. 1. 1lb 5oz weight lets you move fast in the hills 2. Large front pocket for food, layers, and small necessities 3. Side pockets to hold water bottles 4. Spacer Mesh shoulder straps for extra breathability in hot weather 5. Dual ice tool loops for alpine climbing, or trekking pole storage I acquired it from another forum member who assured it was never used for whatever reason...condition absolutely backs up that statement...this is seriously out of box new condition.... I would have every confidence to say has never seen anything but living rooms/gear closet...Photos below will confirm condition... I have not used it either... I grabbed it on a whim/impulse when it came available to compare/review next to my older, older version Six Moons Starlite....I am going to stay with it as it is a more traditional pack as I am back to the ground...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags