FS: ENTIRE RACK: cams, nuts, draws, biners (Totem Basics!)

|
Selling the bulk of the rack I've assembled over the past two years.

Any purchase over $150 gets you free shipping. I accept Paypal and Venmo. We'll split the Paypal fee.

Priority will go to larger purchases, and I'm willing to work out small discounts for those of you buying in bulk.

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures!
  • #3 C4: $42
  • #2 C4: $40
  • 2x #1 C4: $35 for the newer gen, $30 for the old.
  • 2x #.75 C4: $35ea
  • 3x #.5 C4: $35ea
  • #.4 C4: $30

Very good condition C4 Camalots. All bought within the last two years.

Older generation Camalot. This piece is obviously older than the rest of this set, but is in similar, very good condition.

These cams have seen a little more use than the rest. Expect some scuffing on the stems and some baldness on the top of the lobes. The #1 has a nick on one of the outside lobes. Despite this extra wear the action is still good, wires are all in tact, and the lobes are still plenty grooved.

• #1 C4: $30
  • #.75 C4: $30
  • #.5 C4: $30

More used than the other Camalots but totally still serviceable.

Willing to sit on these guys for a while. Good condition, awesome cams. Will be sad to see them go!

• 2x #.75 Basic: $60ea
  • #.65 Basic: $60

Totem Basic Cams. Excellent cams, same size as yellow and green aliens.

• #1 C3: $35
  • #0 C3: $35
  • #00 C3: $35

Black Diamond C3 Camalot. Very good condition.

• #1 Mastercam: $35
  • #2 Trango New Flex Cam: $25
  • Clogcam 3.0: $25

Assorted cams.

Full set of Black Diamond Stoppers 1-13 minus 6, plus doubles of 11 and 12. Buying the full set (including doubles) will include the pictured oval racking biner and a BRAND NEW #6 stopper.

• BD Stoppers: $65 for the set.

Black Diamond Stoppers. Bit scratched up. #4 is a bit kinked but totally still usable. No fraying in any of the wires.

• 2x BD Posiwire 18cm: $9ea
  • 5x BD Posiwire 12cm: $9ea
  • 2x Petzl Spirit Express 17cm: $15ea

Petzl Spirits are like new. Posiwires in good condition. One of the Posiwires has a missing Positron biner, filled in with another BD biner. That draw will be $7.

• 6x assorted quickdraws: $6, or $25 for all 6.
  • 6x Metolius dogbones: $2
  • Petzl dogbone: $3

Assorted dogbones and quickdraws.

• 10x alpine draws: $6ea, $5 off for 5, $10 off for 10.

Alpine draws. 8x shoulder length and 2x double length slings. Slings easily have another few seasons in them. Most of the biners are old Bluewater wiregates.

Randomly assorted biners. Lemme know if you want any for racking biners, draws, whatever. Selling cheap.

Assorted wire and solid gate carabiners. Let me know what you want!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags