FS: Zpacks 20F Sleeping Quilt (Custom)

For sale is a Zpacks 20F sleeping quilt. Price is $225 USD including shipping (to USA/Canada, inquire if elsewhere) via Paypal F & F.

This quilt is a custom version of their sleeping bags with 3 changes:

1. No main zip (so it’s a quilt not a bag)
  2. Has a footbox zipper, so it opens right up on hot nights (like EE Revolution, Katabatic Flex).
  3. EightD fabric inside and out (lighter).

The width is 56″ or “regular”. Zpacks has now re-named this “slim” but that refers to use as a sleeping bag. Used as a quilt, the girth is slightly generous (52-56″ is normal for quilts). The length is “long” or good to 6’2″ per Zpacks claim at the time (they’ve since shortened their “long” down to 5’10”). I’m 6’0″ and it’s about the right length. Wouldn’t want to be much taller. So basically it’s a pretty standard width and length for a quilt.

The fabric is black EightD inside and out, to save weight. This fabric is light but not the most downproof, so there’s regularly a few feathers poking out. Best to just ignore these or pull them back inside by pinching the opposite side.

Weight is 505g (17.8oz) on my scale and contains 12.2oz of 900FP down.

It was originally purchased in 2012. Condition is nice. I can’t find any signs of wear or damage. I washed it recently and it lofts up really nice. Originally paid $385 + shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags