[WTS] Kelty Trekker 4300: classic external frame load hauler LIKE NEW, UNUSED - $100 plus shipping

Located in Michigan, USA.

This is a great backpack. It's is unused. Comes with instructions and all that. No smells, no stains, no scratches - completely unused and in 100% condition. It's like what you would find in an REI if you went back in time to the early 2000's.

Check out this album with some info in the descriptions.

I think this is a worthwhile pack. Sure it would be great for a growing teenager, but I think it would also be great for trail hiking just about anywhere and in all weather. The mesh backing makes these packs perfect for warm weather. The pack is tremendously strong. It is well organized, even though I think a great idea would be to remove the middle divider in the main compartment and have a 70 liter space ready for a heavy, awkward load. And of course the frame works great on its own for even more awkward loads.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'd really like to get $100 for this pack, not including shipping. Shipping is something we'll have to figure out to find the least expensive way to get it out to you.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags