Jackets from Arc'Teryx, OR, Marmot MHW sleeping bag BD pack Prices Reduced

|
It is time to do some cleaning out of the gear closet. My wife and I had a kid so I'm just not getting as much use out of my gear these days. Hoping that these pieces find a good home!

Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Long
800 fill down and packs down to 1-1.5L stuff sack. Has about 12 nights on it and has always been stored in the storage sack. No rips, stains, smells, etc. (9.5/10 condition). Originally $380, asking $220.
Phantom 32

Black Diamond Mission 50 NWT sz L
I bought this as a backup to my other Mission 50 since I liked it so much but it doesn't look like I'll be wearing out my main pack any time soon. It has a nice sized lid, crampon pocket, and side access zipper. The suspension on this pack is one of the most comfortable I've ever worn. Tags still attached. Originally $200, asking $120.
Mission 50

Arc'teryx Acto MX sz L
Sold
Acto MX

Acto MX Flash

OR Tremor Jacket sz L
This jacket is made with Gore Windstopper and also has taped seams making it all but waterproof. The jacket has a thin tricot backer and pit zips to manage heat and moisture. Additionally, the jacket has a removable hood, 2 front pockets above the harness line, one inside pocket, and Velcro cuffs. 8.5/10 condition (no stains, cuts, one very light abrasion from pack hipbelt). Originally $275, asking $125.
Tremor Front

Tremor Back

Tremor Pit Zips

Marmot Tempo Jacket sz L
Pretty simple light softshell with 4-way stretch. 7/10 condition (a little wear but no cuts, abrasions, etc.). Originally $90, asking $35.
Tempo Front

Tempo Back

Please let me know if there are any questions or if you would like pictures of anything specific.