FS: Great Prices: Hexamid, Hexanet, Lair and Inner

I have a few shaped tarp setups for sale at great prices. Both are fantastic quality and in like new condition (one is in new, never used condition). I'm switching away from trekking poles and will be switching to a Tarptent setup instead so these won't get the use I'm expecting from them.

FREEBIE - Anyone who takes a set (shaped tarp and inner net) at the original asking price also gets a free hammock. These are high-quality hammocks that I made as part of a project over at HammockForums. More details can be found here: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69255. These are worth $60 each!
Zpacks Hexamid and Hexanet. Both brand new, never used. $50 off each, shipped CONUS. $230 for the Hexamid and $150 for the Hexanet. Or both together for $360 (and you get a free hammock!)
Just set up in the backyard to test pitching. Hexamid is white color, solo extended with beak. Lines cut and attached but no other mods. Hexanet has no mods - coming as is.

BearPaw Wilderness Designs Lair and Pyranet 1. Selling Lair for $100 and Pyranet for $90. Or both together for $175 (and you get a free hammock!). Shipped CONUS.
Used on one outing with no rain or rough weather. In like new condition. Both using the Coyote brown fabric. Lair has a slightly longer beak than usual - about 4" - to provide more coverage. Makes it very similar to the MLD cricket. Pyranet 1 has 10" silpanels on three sides (not on the door side).

Weights (with lines and stuff sacks)
Hexamid: 7.15
Hexanet: 9.35
Lair: 12.3 oz
Pyranet: 12.45oz

Please post any questions you might have.

Sorry - no ability to set them up currently so took a picture of everything (including one of the hammocks) on the floor.

Send PM - or even better - email me directly at brian dot reyman at gmail dot com.