Total Crap For Sale--Do Not Look! Part 3

FOR SALE: 1) Genuine issue, new/never used USMC FROG Gear woodland cammies (Woodland MARPAT). Flame resistant pants! No cotton! Size Medium/Regular (up to 34" waist and 32" inseam). Very cool pair of pants! These retail for $258.99! As far as I know, the Corps are the only branch that is using the FROG Gear and the only one to have switched from cotton to fire resistant synthetics. OOOOORAH!! http://www.acu.com/style_F721752393/ FROG Gear--Flame Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) is clothing used by the United States Marine Corps to reduce the number of injuries resulting from fire and flash (especially burns), due to the increased use of improvised explosive devices in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. $75.00 shipped cont. US. Paypal only, buyer pays Paypal fees. 2) EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) Gorrilla Fleece Jacket. Size XL, color black. Awesome shape! Spandex under arms and at waist. Very warm! $30.00 shipped cont. US. Paypal only, buyer pays Paypal fees. 3) Lands End 550 fill power down vest. Size XXL. Color red. Excellent shape! $15.00 shipped cont. US. Paypal only, buyer pays Paypal fees. NOTE: I am having knee surgery on Wednesday, so please bear with me on shipping. I am going to try and get items shipped asap, but I might be in la-la land for a day or two after Wednesday. BF

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags