FS: MLD Prophet Backpack Upgraded Suspension, Men's Medium, w/ extras

PM or email me at ’emmsromo’ @ g m a i l (dot) com

Fist I’ll take it or first to PM with intent to purchase gets the sale.

Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3%. Price includes Priority Mail shipping.

Mountain Laurel Designs Prophet Pack + MLD Internal Hydration Sleeve + MLD Shoulder water bottle pocket + MLD Hip belt pocket + Klymit Inflatable back pad + Klymit Pump Valve

$195 Shipped CONUS (Over $275 dollar value after shipping direct from MLD)

Condition is great. No damage or stains. The only thing that shows wear is the MLD tag on the back mesh pocket and fuzzing of mesh on straps/hip belt- normal stuff. I added some shock cord to the right shoulder strap for carrying a water bottle, tri-pod or trekking poles (also added shock cord to the right hip for this purpose.) I added orange cordage to the water bottle pocket on the left shoulder strap to aid in highlighting the right cord to pull for the top closure. Added orange cord locks to the shock cord on the back and on the side pockets for easy low light operation. Other than that no modifications have been made to the stock pack, webbing or structure. The hip belt pocket is stock in great condition. The internal hydration sleeve is red and has the slik clips for hanging inside the pack- I don’t have the straps for making it a shoulder pack but in my opinion they were too small for this purpose anyway.

Sad to see it go. I am selling because I am carrying more equipment while backpacking. I am a horticulturist studying natural sciences. I can’t justify keeping this pack as I will primarily be using my external frame for the heavier weights I will be carrying. I need to make space and need the $.