FS HMG Ultamid 2, ti stakes, pole

<p class=”x_p1″>$525 shipped via Paypal FF</p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>HMG Ultamid 2. Spruce green Cuben fiber. Comes with ti stakes and a carbon pole. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>The Ultamid 2 is 3 years old, before they changed logo, but is still in great condition. No flaws: no holes or tears. The zipper is clean and was treated with Gear Aid zipper lube. It has approx 20-25 nights of use. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>It comes with a set of 8 titanium V stakes from Zpacks. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>It also includes the pole I used. It’s made from a carbon Cascade Mountain Trek trekking pole. I removed the foam grip and tip and duct taped the ends to create a pole that extends to 70″. Its sturdy and better than a sectioned pole that does not adjust. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>On my scale, the Ultamid weighs 18.9oz, the stakes weigh 3oz, and the pole with extension weighs 6.6oz. Total: 28.5oz (1lb 12.5oz). Not bad for a four season two person shelter. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″><span class=”x_s1″><span style=”font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody;”>An Ultamid 2 new and shipped would cost $777. Buy here and save. </span></span></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>
<p class=”x_p1″></p>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags