FS: MARMOT HELIUM, ULA CATALYST, TARP TENT SS2

I have a few items up for sale, to make some room for new gear received on Christmas. Please add $5 to help with shipping. PayPal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to total price.

1. Marmot helium membrain in long/wide/left zip. I purchased this in believe 2014 for $400. Asking $260. Crazy warm, and comfy bag. I don’t think they are even making the membrain version anymore.I have the original storage sack, but not the stuff sack, but will include another one I have laying around. I have not washed it recently, but it does not have any smells, or signs of wear. But, i will include a bottle of nikwax tech down wash for cleaning.
  2. Ula catalyst in medium/medium/j straps. No holes or tears. It has a little dirt on it, but i can clean it up. Has all straps, accessories, except hydration bladder holder. I can’t find it anywhere. $140
  3. Tarptent stratospire 2. I am the third owner of this tent, but it was never used by me. I set it up for a video, and the plan to use it for my wife and I fell through. I strung some zpacks zline from the Shepard hooks inside the mesh to hang things. There is a pinky nail sized how in the mesh, that i repaired with tenacious tape. Also, I bent one of the easton stakes, but replaced it with a msr groundhogs stake. I am posting a video of the tent that i made.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3okuBDZ5PJ0

I can’t seem to post pictures for the life of me. But, just contact me, and i can email them, or text them to you.