FS: Gear Clean Out: Osprey, Montbell, Sea to Summit, Klymit, GSI, Geber

Cleaning out gear that doesn’t get much use below. Ask about price if you think its unfair i’m winging it.

Kelty SB 35 Mens Regular T-Logic DriDown sleeping bag 1.69 ibs. used 10 nights. no rips or funky smells. From my alaska experience I can say I was super comfy down to 42F on a neoair xlite women’s pad in this bag. Compression bag is also cool because it works really well and light. 100$ PPCONUS.

Osprey Stratos 36L: Brand new unused: replaced by Osprey after my old 2005 bag delaminated this year. rain shell unused in bag still. tags in bag still. Love this company. if you ever wear down this bag they will replace it for free just like they did for me. Its the M/L size, it fits my perfectly at 5’11” 165 ibs. on sale at REI right now, bad for me but good for you i guess. 110$ PP CONUS

Montbell 20L Versalite Pack in white so you can see your gear inside!  8.9oz. 100% unused. 35$ PP CONUS

Eureka Solitaire 5-6 nights of use I think. no rips or funky smells. I will provide light stakes with it at your request. nice part about this shelter is not so much the weight but bomb proof and roles up smaller than expected. I could fit it in the 20L bag. The tent pools are really light as well. I set it up with only 4 stakes but can be set up with 8 for more secure setting. top and front entrance. nice for looking at the stars.  35$ PP CONUS

Klymit Static V $25, used 1 night. PP CONUS

GSI Keltalist Hallulite kit with cup, bowel, and bag. 20$ PP CONUS

Gerber knife: unused. 10$ PP CONUS. I’ll through this in for free if you buy the tent or bag. I’ll through this in for free if you buy over 50$ worth of my stuff bag.

2 Sea to summit bowels and 1 lid, not used. 12$ PP CONUS. I’ll through this in for free if you buy over 50$ worth of my stuff bag.

reply to thread or email directly at hanz(dot)blatt(at)gmail(dot)com for questions or purchases.