So many jackets. PATAGUCCI GTX, ARC'TERYX, MTN HARDWEAR, MAMMUT Men's Medium-ish

|
Hey Guys, I'm a recovering jacket whore with limited closet space. I leave the country for a few weeks, Monday is my last day to ship these for now, so pull the trigger if you want anything. Venmo would be awesome, otherwise Paypal as a friend, or you pay the fee if you're not the trusting type.
More than willing to put stuff together and adjust shipping. I live in San Francisco if you want to pick something up in person.

I'm 5'11, 165lb broad shouldered climber dude. Everything fits me well unless noted.

Arc'teryx Atom LT men's Med. Tiny (1.5mm) hole on the front from my dog being a bit too excited to see me.

Arc'teryx Atom LT men's Med. $75 shipped
Tiny (1.5mm) hole on the front from my dog being a bit too excited to see me.

Arc'teryx Cerium LT hoody - Men's S
It's navy, not black

Arc'teryx Cerium LT hoody - Men's Small $100 Shipped
Maybe a bit small to be fashionable for me. It's perfect for under a shell.

Mammut Borah Fleece - Men's Large
Didn't really wear this, it's slightly too big for me.

Mammut Borah Hoody - Men's Large - $45 shipped
Pretty much new. Slightly too large for me

Mountain Hardwear Downhill Parka w/ Airshield- Men's Small (Fits like Medium)

Mountain Hardwear Downhill Parka w/Airshield - Men's S (Fits like Med) - $135 shipped
This thing is a beast. I wore it once to Bishop around new years when it was in the teens at night, and I was toasty. That's essentially the only time I wore it. Has pit zips, powder skirt, Airshield (windstopper)etc.

Mountain Hardwear Mid layer - Men's M

Mountain Hardwear Midlayer fleece - Men's Med $35 shipped

Patagonia Super Alpine Gore-Tex - Men's Med
Worn once in the city, still has tags.

SuperAlpine Tags

Patagonia SuperAlpine Gore-tex - Men's Med $215 shipped
This was overkill for me. I'd try to get more for it...but it won't happen. It's essentially new with tags. I've walked around in it a couple times. No adventuring.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags