For Sale: EE Revelation, MSR Whisperlite, and Tarptent Stratospire 2

Since my EE quilt doesn’t get much use, I’ve decided to sell it.  It’s the Revelation (maybe Revelation X?) 10 degree Long and Wide with 3oz of overstuff.  It’s Forest Green and Black.  If you’re interested I can send you some photos.  I’ve only used it for about 6 nights.  I think I paid close to $275-285 for it and am looking to let it go for $200 shipping included.  I have the original storage sack and all straps.  I do not have the original stuff sack, but will include a different stuff sack.

I’m also a selling an unused MSR Whisperlite Stove.  It’s the regular Whisperlite, not the international or universal.  I do not have the original box, but have the original stuff sack.  $75 shipping included.

I’m also considering getting rid of my Stratospire 2.  I have both the mesh and solid inners.  I bought the fly and mesh inner from another member and purchased the solid inner directly from TT.  I have only used it for about 8 nights.  The fly does have a slight pull in the seams by the top of the zipper on one side.  It doesn’t affect functionality or cause any leakage at all and can probably be fixed rather quickly by someone who is pretty handy with a needle.  I think I paid $285 for the tarp and mesh inner, will sell all fly, mesh, and solid inner for $325 shipping included.  I can send some pictures if you’re interested.  I would like to just give it a quick wash before snapping photos.