FS: Whole bunch of junk

|
OBO on everything. Shipping included unless otherwise stated:

$90 OR sherman jacket size M

$45 La Sportiva tarantulace size 9

$15 Two BD draws

$15 Arc'teryx chalk bag. It's definitely used. Buy it cause you want to look like someone who's climbed a lot but had enough money at one point to be outfitted with a 35 dollar chalkbag

$55 Julbo Dust. Worn maybe 3 times. Includes hard and soft case. Too big for my tiny dome.

$30 Bunch of carabiners. Four lockers in that mix.

--- Invalid image id: 112433009 ---

$20 REI lobster mitts. Size L. I flipped them inside-out to dry and now can't get the thumb in one of them to seat properly. Drives me nuts when I put it on.

$5 Camo flip flops. Size 11 or 12. Look bad-ass in front of yo frenz

$60 BD access vest. Size M. Nice but I've got 3 insulated vests so...

$70 Resoled Moccs. Size 7. The elastic is stretched a bit for sure 'cause my street shoe is an 11 but they are overall in good condition.

$40 Pata hoody. Comfy little bugger. Size M. I've worn it but I never wear it. GTG

$20 Petzl harness. I think I've used it less than a dozen times. Missing the belay-keeper loop on the legs. Size M

$1 + shipping. Pasta. New, unused.

$10K + shipping. '07 Chevy Silverado. 72k+ miles. RWD v6. Needs new tires and has typical Wisco rust. I should probably throw this on CL but who knows?

$5 shipped each when paired with an item worth shipping. BD tubes. Both very lightly used.

$20 BD couloir size M. Poor guy has sat in a storage bin all his life cause I live in Wisco and there is no reason for one of these here.

$85 La Sportiva approach shoes. Size 45.5 NWT

$70 BD harness. Used but in very good condition. Typical gear loop attachment wear that these harnesses always get. Size M

$65 La Sportiva trail runners. Size 45.5 They're a snug shoe. NWT

$5 shipped with something else worth shipping. ROKO chalk bag. Never heard of the brand which means it's a novelty item and probably worth at least double it weight in gold. There is some leftover chalk inside to ensure when you receive it the package is a mess. There might even be a twig hiding in there too. You'll never know if you don't buy.

$30+shipping. Big honkin' Kelty pack.

$35 Grand Trunk hammock. Brown double. Basically an ENO except everyone doesn't have one.

$5 shipped with something worth shipping. Climb-x shoes. Complete beaters. Used them a ton for hand cracks after the toes blew out cause of the durable upper. Size...9?

Ratty old tape gloves used to sent 12's? Priceless. Just kidding they're five bucks. Just kidding again, I'm not sending you used tape gloves. That's ridiculous. Unless you want me to. Then I will. For five bucks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags