FS: ice tool, crampons, snowshoes, climbing skins, ATC, pulley and DMM revolver

|
Cleaning out the closet and looking to sell...

Grivel Light Machine ice tool / axe (hammer), $100 - used only a couple of times. Pick is in excellent condition and has never been sharpened. Shaft has a couple of cosmetic chips and scuffs to the paint

Grivel light machine

BD Sabretooth Pro crampons, $100 - used mostly for ski mountaineering and still in great shape, includes wide and regular toe bails and regular and long centre bar (long centre bar has been cut to save weight, though still easily accommodates a size 31 ski boot)

BD sabretooth pros

Camp XLC 390 crampons w/ antibot, $75 - well used but still with lots of life left. Centre bars have slight bend from walking on rocks but no sign of metal fatigue. Antibot plates (sold separately by Camp) will need to be replaced soon as some of the connections to the crampon have worn through

Camp XLC 390s

Atlas 390 snowshoe set (snowshoes + poles), $110 - brand new with all original tags / packaging (unwanted xmas gift). Includes Atlas 390 snowshoes and Atlas Lockjaw 2 adjustable poles. Tag says RRP is $209.

Atlas 390 snowshoe set

100mm BD Ascension climbing skins, $50 - used once when I forgot my regular climbing skins. 100mm width and with the old style BD tip / tail attachment. Skins haven't been cut and I'll also throw in a G3 skin cutting tool

BD ascensions

Black Diamond ATC XP, $10 - very lightly used, grooves show no signs of wear
Petzl Mini prusik minding pulley, $35 - carried around as part of crevasse rescue kit but never used and basically as new
DMM Revolver screwgate, $25 - carried around as part of crevasse rescue kit but never used and basically as new

ATC XP, Mini, Revolver

Can arrange pickup in Denver, or Vail or Boulder with a bit of notice. Or I can ship at your expense.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags