FS: LightHeart Gear Solong 6 Camo

For a “solo” tent, the space in this tent is huge.  LHG claims it will fit a 6’8″ person and I believe it.  I bought this tent on HF last year for Philmont.  The original owner told me it had been used only twice.  I used it on a few campouts/hikes prior to Philmont, but decided it was more than I needed.  I ended up making a double wall cross between a Cirriform and Protrail out of silpoly that I took to Philmont.

This tent if fully sealed (overkill IMO).  The only wear I can find is at the reinforcement patched for the poles.  Its not really worn.  Only the silicone is rubbed off where it did not absorb in that material since it was already waterproof.  This tent has the optional carbon fiber awning pole, two aluminum poles (in case you don’t use trekking poles), and a tyvek ground cloth.  I felt that the tyvek that came with the tent was a little small, so I made another.  The second one is unused.  I will send both to the buyer.

The weight of the tent in its bag without the poles, ground cloth or stakes is just over 2lbs.  With the poles and ground cloth but no stakes is a little over 3lbs.

LHG prices for this tent new are:  Tent: $333, Seam Sealing: $35, CF Awning Pole, $30; Tyvek Groundcloth: $15, Alum. Tent Poles: $40, Total $453.

I’m willing to sell the whole package for $275 or best reasonable offer.  If you don’t want the aluminum poles, I will knock off $25.  I can use them with my tent if I don’t want to carry trekking poles.

These are pics I took today:

Back side

“Storm Mode” with the awning pole removed and the awning cinched down:

Link to LightHeart Gear’s description of the tent:

http://lightheartgear.com/index.php/shop-now/tents/product/view/1/7

Thanks for looking.