FS: Sun hats!

For sale: too many hats!

Top row left to right:

Henschel Aussie 5310, men’s 2X-Large size (I rate it as an XL, fits me at 23.5″ circumference), 7oz. Ventilated crown,  leather chin strap with sliding wooden bead. Like new. $15 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Solar Escape, “one size”. I would rate it as a large and best fit ~23″ circumference. 3.8oz. Kind of a poor man’s Tilley Airflow with the vented crown. Like new, $12 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat, medium, 2.6oz. They recommend this size for a 21″-23″ head circumference. Profoundly ugly yet highly effective. That back neck cape won’t smack your tall backpack like other wide brim hats. In excellent condition, freshly hand laundered, with a couple creases in the brim from packing. $20 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Bottom row left to right:

Outdoor Research Helios sun hat, size large, just 2.8oz.  Recommend for a head circumference of 23″~23-5/8″ OR item 80700. In excellent condition, freshly hand laundered. $15 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Military style “boonie”  hat, size 7-3/4, 4oz. 50/50 cotton polyester ripstop, metal vents, chin strap with slider and loops around the hatband. $10 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags