SOLD: Patagonia, Marmot, PrAna clothes in great condition

|
I have the following clothes - all size medium - but all redundant and not used by me. Would rather they go cheap to someone who will enjoy them and take them on adventures. Feel free to reply or reach out with any questions.

Will ship for PaPal or can meet a la Craigslist in the Boulder / Denver area. All of these prices or steals, priced to sell. Willing to give up all of them for $125 + a bit for shipping, if needed. It's about $500 worth of good outdoor clothes in great condition. Individual prices are below.

Patagonia convertible pants. - $15 - 32 inch waist. Regular length. 52% polyester / 48% nylon. Typical technical synthetic, quick drying material. They zip off to convert into shorts. Great for hiking, climbing, backpacking, anything outdoors. The pics below show the only wear on the back pocket where a zipper has rubbed some fabric away. Otherwise, very clean and in great condition. They've been on several adventures with me but haven't been used in the last year, so I'm downsizing.

Patagonia fleece hoody. - $20 - Super cozy. Marsupial front pocket and 3/4 buttons up the front. Cool style and great for wearing around the house, but still light and warm enough to be used in technical / skiing / snowboarding conditions as a mid-layer. I've never seen anyone else with this piece.

Patagonia Ultralight waterproof pullover shell. - $30 -
This thing is great for people counting every gram of weight. Taped seams, very waterproof, but saves weight by eliminating unnecessary pickets and zippers. It's a got a 1/2 to 1/4 length zipper so it's a pullover vs. a jacket. Packs very small into it's own pocket, about the size of a mason jar. Large hood fits over helmets. I've only worn this about 4 times.

PrAna flannel shirt / - $40 - brown and black plaid. w/ quality metal buttons and corduroy internal cuff liners. Not a technical piece, but a nice winter staple. I consider this one of the more quality flannels I've ever owned. It's just a little too big for me. I'd consider it somewhere between a M and L. I've worn it around town about 5 times, but I have 2 other flannels that fits better now so it just sits in my closet. Pics to come, or on request.

Marmot Baffin Hoody, black. - $60 - This is a steal. Super light weight, but insulated with synthetic material. Packs into its pocket, a bit bigger than a softball, but you'd never think it by looking at it on your body. I just have too many hooded insulating pieces and have my eye on some other gear, so I'll sell this for the right price (much less than It's been worn for a season

Patagonia convertible pants

Patagania convertible pants

Patagonia fleece hoody

Patagonia fleece hoody

Patagonia fleece hoody

Patagonia ultralight waterproof/breathable pullover shell

Patagonia ultralight waterproof pullover shell

Marmot Baffin hoody

Marmot Baffin Hoody

Mamot Baffin Hoody

PrAna flannel shirt

Detail