FS: Titanium Goat trekking poles & Tenkara Rod

I have a pair of very lightly used carbon poles from Titanium Goat. These are the original AGP Poles which have now been replaced by the Ruta Locura Yana poles (and they're compatible with all of the new parts). I'm the original owner. They were used a few times on trail before I decided to stick with my GG LT4's. The poles are like new in all respects other than a little dirt on the baskets. The grips and shafts are in beautiful condition.

Weight per pole is 3.8 ounces with the basket included. They can be adjusted to about 52 inches overall length.

I'm looking for $120 shipped

I also have a Tenkara rod which can be attached to these poles or work as a stand alone rod I'm only selling it if someone wants both the poles and rod. This was an early Tenkara that I believe was made specifically for Titanium Goat, it's similar to but not the same as the Clarkii which is the current rod.

The rod has a 10 foot overall length and weighs 1.3 ounces including the braided line. I have a butt section for the rod which for the most part looks like the top of the trekking poles but is about 6 inches shorter and weighs 1.3 ounces. This section can screw directly to the rod for standalone use (making a 2.6 ounce complete rod) or the rod can be attached to the top section of either pole. An adapter is also included to attach this rod to a Gossamer Gear LT4 pole.

I'll do the whole package for $190 shipped

Please EMAIL me if you don't mind... [email protected]