Lange XT130 LV ski boots 27.5 and POW gloves

|
Lange XT 130 LV (Low Volume) Ski boots, size 27.5

Downhill ski boot with a narrow/low volume 97 mm last and walk mode. Fairly stiff for intermediate to expert skiers - but not as stiff as a true 130 flex downhill boot.

The walk mode makes them much more comfortable if you like to hike for some turns or just walking from your car to the lifts and back, etc. The ROM is not on par with true touring boots, but you could tour in these if you really wanted to. They are basically an alpine boot with a walk mode to make hiking more comfortable and more rubber on the bottom for better traction on rocks, snowmobiles, etc. Not compatible with tech bindings, but fully compatible with all standard DIN type Alpine Bindings and I think they would work with AT frame bindings (but you should check to be sure).

Great fit for narrow and/or low volume feet.
My foot measures 11 B and I wear a size 11 US in most shoes/boots - these are a snug, "all day performance fit" for me.

Approximately 30 days use over 3 seasons, resort only, no hiking on rocks etc.
Nothing wrong with them, I just don't need them anymore.
$240 plus $20 shipping within the US, or local pickup in bay area. (Retail is about $700)

POW goatskin leather gloves Size Large, with microfleece lining, used once. Treated with Nikwax so they are pretty waterproof although there is no membrane. Great full goatskin leather gloves for backcountry skiing or warmer days at the resort. $33 shipped
Lange

XT130LV

lange

lange

lange

lange

lange

liners

liners

box

POW

KAPOW!