FS: Zpacks Hexamid Twin Tent

I have for sale a Zpacks Hexamid Twin Tent with optional extended beak and Zpacks clip in Cuben Fiber bathtub ground sheet made of 1.26oz. The tent has been used no more than 25 times. I have stitched up three tares in the bug netting. The first one is about 1 inch long in the center of the door towards the right side. The second is “L” shaped along the zipper towards the bottom and extending towards the side. These were sewn up 2 years ago and have not been an issue with them coming undone. The third one is about 2 inches long in the rear and shouldn't cause any problem either. The top of the tent has a couple of repairs done with Cuben Fiber tape. There are two strips of tape about 2 inches long that were used to fix some sewing errors done by Zpacks before I received the tent. The Longer strip is about 6 inches long and was placed a couple years ago when I snagged the Cuben Fiber trying to swat a mosquito in the tent, my finger nail was a little ruff. None of the fixes have ever created a problem since they were fixed. This is the original version of the Zpacks Hexamid Twin Tent prior to them using taped seems, so there is Seam Sealant on the outside. I have since added Zpacks Cuben Fiber tape to the underside of the seams. There have been no leaks with this tent. This setup also comes with new Z-Line Spectra Cord guy lines and Micro Line Loc guy line adjusters attached. Also comes with a Zpacks Cuben Fiber roll top dry bag. The 1.26oz material ground sheet is no longer available through Zpacks, as they now use 1.0oz material. This tent has many years left in it. Willing to let it go for $350 shipped in the US.