∆ Gear Expulsion ∆ -TNF "test" Prototype Baselayers, Uniqlo Down jacket, OR Convertible Pants, Arcteryx Fleece, and more!

I'm cutting ties with material goods. Cash in on my anti-capitalism!

PM me or email mdilthey @ gmail dot com.
First up, a pair of TNF Prototype Baselayers!

These are catch and release from another BPL member and she grabbed them at one of the TNF display model sales, but these are synthetic/merino hybrids.

The navy blue one has different panels. A well-educated guess, but this is lightweight merino wool at the sternum, underarms, and forearms, with a heavier synthetic/wool weave at the shoulders and chest and a slightly fleecey synthetic midsection to stop cold stomachs. Men's M

I can't be 100% certain, but the Agean Blue one appears to be a synthetic weave on the inside with a merino wool weave on the outside for fast moisture transport and warmth. Also has thumb loops! Men's M Each one for $29 shipped or $55 for both

---------------------------------------------------------------

Arcteryx Caliber Zip Neck Fleece. This is a ribbed fleece, pretty lightweight and really good-looking. The collar has an extra fleece liner so it stands without flopping over. Has a pocket on the left arm and a great cut. It's used, but with no holes or visible wear. Even the cuffs are in great shape. I hate to let this go, but it's redundant for me. Men's L

$40 Shipped

Next up, Uniqlo Down Jacket! Catch and Release, I prefer synthetics (sue me). This is like new, I wore it around the house and it fit perfect (really stylish, actually), but it's redundant.

Men's size Large, Gray. 640 Fill Power on the EU scale (around 750FP U.S.). 90% Goose Down/ 10% Feather, weighs right around 8oz.

$40 Shipped

Outdoor Research Convertible Travel pants. At 8.3oz, they're one of the lightest I can find. Men's Size 32, regular inseam, brand new without tags (I put them in a bag, and they got wrinkled). Has insect shield and DWR treatments by OR. These retail for $90.
$38 shipped from me

Thanks for looking! PM me or email at mdilthey @ gmail dot com!