WTB: Your ancient unwanted mountaineering/ice boots

|
I would like to try ice climbing and maybe some low-key alpine climbs (should I? Is ice climbing fun?) but I can't get around needing mountaineering boots. The thing is that I'm pretty broke, and don't feel like I have the cash to blow on a nice pair of Nepals or something. Does anyone have old boots lying around that they could get rid of? I figure if I really enjoy it, I'll save up for a good pair, but in the meantime I'll take whatever I can get. Ancient double-boots, well-loved old pairs, anything that's functional and will take crampons. I'd like to shoot for under $100, but I know that might be wishful thinking. If you've got anything, let me know.

I wear a small-ish size 11.5 street shoe. In climbing shoes, I wear a 43-43.5 in La Sportiva for sport, 44-44.5 for trad. Feet are a little on the narrow side. Located in Maine generally, but I'm in Colorado for a week or two right now.

If I'm being unrealistic trying to buy boots via the internet, let me know. I'm new to the whole deal.