Deschutes Cuben Fiber & Serenity Innernet

I’m selling my Deschutes Cuben Fiber (Dyneema) and Serenity innernet. This is the current version of the Deschutes with the longer zipper and peak vent. SMD is not selling the Cuben version until they sort out their supplier. At least that’s what I was told when I asked about a Cuben Haven. It also has Line Locs that were added by Six Moon Designs. Weight without guylines or stuff sack is 7.7 oz on my scale which is right on spec. 7 oz plus 0.7 for the Line Locs. The innernet is 9.8 oz without the stuff sack. It actually comes under the spec weight of 11 oz. It’s a great, modular set up for 17.5 oz!

For now I’m selling this as a pair. The Deschutes has 8 nights of use. Nothing wrong with it. No rip or tears. The inner is a catch and release but it looks brand new. I never used or set it up except to take the above picture. It includes the respective stuff sacks but no guylines except the main one included in all Descutes shelters. If you’re familiar with it, it’s the black line that is on the zipper side and has a clip to secure one door flap

The Deschutes has been great but I’m going back to a mid so I can use it for Winter also. I can’t justify keeping it to save a few ounces.

$390 Total for the set

Paypal FF or add 3%

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags