Osprey Stratos 34

Thinning the herd... For your consideration, I offer my Osprey Stratos 34, blue, in size S/M (41-48cm). I am 5'10.5" at about 190lb, broad athletic build and the fit is dead-nuts perfect. It has a few hundred miles on it but is in wonderful condition. Air suspension back mesh is incredibly cool and comfortable and offers a place to store soft flat items like a bandana or hat. I wash, and air dry it every few outings. Comes with the Osprey rain cover. The only thing to point out is that the left shoulder strap shock cord, intended to lash down your trekking poles, has been converted to a water bottle holder. It's a front panel loader which makes it incredibly easy to get items anywhere in the main compartment. $150 new.. Offered at $100 shipped in the ConUs Here is the description from Osprey's website along with the stock photo; I'll post images later today... -If you like to travel light and don’t care for traditional top loaders, the Osprey Stratos 34 is your go-to pack for a quick overnight excursion or a long day hike. -Access the main compartment via a large zippered front panel. Whatever you put inside, the Airspeed™ Suspension and spacer harness and hipbelt keep your load stable and comfortable with mesh ventilation. -Organizational features include zippered slash pockets on the top and front of the pack. Below decks, a zippered sleeping bag compartment divides the bottom of the pack from the main compartment to safely stow your bag away from the rest of your gear. -Two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. Also, there are two zippered pockets on the hipbelt, perfectly sized to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand. Additional features include removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions. -AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: The tensioned back panel is made of lightweight mesh to suspend the load off of your back for maximum comfort and ventilation. -INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack -Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options -Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs -Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets -Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items -Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure -Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry -Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment -Top Slash Pocket - Large top zippered slash pocket with scratch-free fabric for phone or sunglass storage -Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider compresses and stores bulky loads (I use this compartment for potentially wet storage.. typically holds my water filtration, tarp, stake bag and cook kit) Attachment 139621