Moving-Nice Resoling Set $200 Las Vegas

|
I'm moving in a couple weeks, and would like to offer someone the opportunity to get started resolving climbing shoes. Included in the set is a toaster oven, a stationary belt sander, two sheets of rand rubber and two sheets of Stealth C4 rubber. You can also have some goggles, a white jumpsuit, a can of rubber adhesive, and a respirator mask. The sheets themselves we 70-90$ a sheet from Five Ten, and are about 6 months old and still supple. I did resolve a few pairs, so there's a little bit taken off two sheets. Interestingly, I wore my first resolved pair for maybe 10,000 ft of moderate climbing, so if you've got the time to figure it out (toe caps, hmmm) you could make this money back from your friends, or just enjoy the process. I'm not going to ship any of this stuff, it's too heavy. I live in Las Vegas, and depending on where you live I might be able to drive and meet you half way if it works in my favor. Would trade for a pair of ice tools, a nice sleeping bag, or some other mountaineering item.

Cheers,

Kyle
Rubber in the background.