FS: Kid Carrier - Osprey Poco Plus

|
FS: Kid Carrier - Osprey Poco Plus. The Pogo Plus is like the Poco with the extras like the attached, self-storing sun-shade.
It was only lightly used a few times and is like new.
Great for for kids 6mo- 3Y.O. (up to 40 lbs)

Here is the current generation specs, eetc - pretty much the same pack, but a few slight design changes:
ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/...
Ours Same pack as this one, same color, etc.. in like new condition:
ebay.com/p/?iid=252645227829&u...

It was a gift. We tried it, then put it away for winter. I broke my knee playing ultimate, we waited, I had surgery, rehabbed, got my strength back, and waited out another winter. Then we had a busy year with no hiking. By the time we were ready to use it again, my 3 year preferred to walk or to ride in the "stroller" rigged with mountain bike tires anyway.

So it's been used 3 times, 1 test drive and 1x light use with an infant, once with her at 2 Years old. Other people seem to like theirs, but my kid is too big for it by this spring - and I'm too old to carry her in it anyway.

If there are interested buyers, I can take pictures, but yeah - it looks just like the photos, and is good as new.

Retail was $290+Tax or Shipping. We're asking $170 for hand-off/pick-up around Boulder.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags