NEW Hilleberg Kaitum 3 + Footprint **Brand New With Tags**

I am selling a brand new with tags Hilleberg Kaitum 3 in green and footprint. Never Used! This is a catch and release from here - purchased in June of this year. I paid the previous sellers full price of $760 ( which was 20% off of new price). Here is the thread:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=78388&skip_to_post=668503#668503

I have never even set up the tent. And I have decided that I am going to sell this fine tent.

I paid $672 for the tent and $88 for the Footprint. But I am going to sweeten the offer- I am going to take another $32 (so- $640) off the price of the tent. and $3 off of the footprint ( $85 ). I want to sell these together. Unless for some odd reason someone wants to buy just the footprint off of me first. But I do not want to sell the tent w/o the FP.

*** So.... I am asking $725 shipped in the CONUS. Note- the normal price of the tent alone is now $840 and I have found out that the tent alone is going to go up to $890 in the beginning of next year.

If paying by paypal, please use the personal option, or pay the 3%.

Detail

Tags