Tons of Gear For Sale!

Hello, I have been cleaning out my gear closet and have quite a bit to get rid rid of. I will be taking payment through PayPal (not friends and family option) and shipping will be through USPS. The price of shipping is not added to the price shown. Here is my list of items http://imgur.com/a/zmx7y

-Mont-bell UL Comfort SystemPad 90: Been used quite a bit, but still in excellent condition. I bought this back in 2013 and always had it uncompressed unless it was packed up in my bag. 11.1 oz, 35"x20"x1" asking $40.00

-Marmot PreCip Safari Hat: Bought it back in 2014 and never used it. Magnetic sides to fold hat up (like an Aussie hat). ;) asking SOLD

-Sea to Summit eVent Waterproof 10L Compression bag: Been used quite a bit, again in great condition. Asking: $15.00

-Rab Silwing Tarp: First tarp purchased and seam sealed myself, did a pretty good job on it. Been used only about three times, once in the rain and it did well! No leaks! :D. Comes with stuff sack and no tie outs. Weighs 13 oz 30D Ripstop Cordura Color dark grey. Asking $75.00

-Brasslite Stove 2D (I think it's that one). Anyways, when I received it, I was not happy at all how it came. (you can see in the pics) The holder was broken and the medal looked gross lol. Tested and still works though. Asking $15.00

-Hammock Gear Phoenix 40 Under-quilt: Never been used or even tested on a hammock, (drunk impulse buy). It's Black and dark green (very stylish). Made with 850 Fill and weighs around 11.5 oz. Comes with stuff sack and lines. Asking SOLD

-Toaks 550 ML Titanium Cup & Caldera Cone System: Used this set up once and didn't like it that much, I like to look at the fire.. The Caldera cone is burnt just from overcooked milk and noodles. Still works just fine, just looks dirty. Tried cleaning it off, but couldn't get it out. The orange looking stuff on the cone is from trying to grab it with my towel like an idiot. Asking $40 for both. Not going to split these up.

I Have some FREE stuff that I want to throw in with these items when you buy them.

-Some plastic plates (green ones) -Bilgy Tarp tent (this was given to me by another redditor a couple years ago, Thank you kind stranger :)) I would say you could get two people in it. Will need trekking poles to set it up.

If you guys have any questions or anything just PM me I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks for looking!