FS: Like New MLD Trailstar and Thermarest XLite

Hello all!

I have for sale today a MLD Gray Silnylon Trailstar that has been seam sealed. It comes with guylines cut to MLD specs, as well as a silnylon stuff sack. I have only slept about 5 nights in this shelter. It was fantastic, I just decided to go with a ZPacks Duplex instead. Everything is in like new condition, I take great care of my gear. I am asking <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>$130 shipped.</span>

Secondly, I have a like new small Thermarest X-Lite with the updated “quieter” material, which actually does make a difference. I take exceedingly good care of my gear and have only slept on this about 5 times, and always had it with a foam pad underneath to protect from any possibility of damage. The only reason I am selling is because I decided I need a larger mat; the small just wasn’t cutting it for me. Will include a field repair kit; if I can find the original stuff sack, I will include that as well, otherwise it will come with an MLD silnylon stuff sack. I am asking <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>$75 shipped. </span>

I am not at my apartment at the moment, so pictures will be uploaded by tomorrow evening. Thanks for reading and please PM me or post here with any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags