FS: Arcteryx Alpha fl 30 backpack, TLT5 AT skiboot sz 27, Cold Cold World backpack

|
2 Backpacks for sale. $200 for the pair. Or $135 for the The Arcteryx Alpha fl 30 backpack and $110 for the Cold Cold World Chernoble sz S. Both used but in excellent condition.

Pair of TLT5 Carbon ski boots. Size 27 Worn but in perfect working order. They have been punched out a little in the arch area. They weigh about 1100 grams each. Asking $250.00

please email with any questions or additional photos.

The following is an excerpt from coloradomountainschoolgearrevi... review of the TLT 5

The basics are this is a Dynafit compatible two buckle boot made of Pebax body and a carbon cuff. Dynafit has ingeniously created a way to integrate the top buckle into the tour and ski mode. When the top buckle is open you are in tour mode and when it is closed you lock into ski mode. The next feature is a removable tongue. While this is not a new concept it is certainly the first time I have used one that you can put into and take out of your boot easily. Simply open the 2 buckles and you can slide the tongue in or out. I took the tongue out for going up and put it in for going down. You can also simply leave the tongue at home if you don't want the extra stiffness for the descent. While tour modes have been around for a long time. The TLT 5 Performance is the first boot where my body was the limiting factor in how far I could stride while skiing. The boots feel like you are wearing sneakers with a taller cuff. Instead of seeing if the front of my binding comes to the other ski tip for a long stride, I was usually at the middle of my foot to the other ski tip and I am not flexible enough to get it further.

The boots skied really well downhill for a light touring boot.
from the Arcteryx website:
DESCRIPTION
Ultralight and fast, highly weather resistant, alpine strong, and a sterling example of refined, use specific Arc'teryx design, the Alpha FL 30 is for built for climbers. An intense focus on the realities of moving fast in alpine environments led to this versatile, streamlined pack that combines leading edge fabric technologies, performance focused design and a confident simplicity. Every element is carefully considered. Each feature has a specific reason. The pack weighs a mere 585 grams (20.6 ounces) and is optimized to work with other Arc'teryx Ascent products to deliver an ultrafast, ultralight alpine system ready for the harshest conditions.
UNIQUE MATERIAL

Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique, highly durable nylon fabric that sheds weather. Polyurethane coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air impermeable, and its pigmented white interior reflects light for heightened visibility. Working together, the N400-AC² fabric, taped seams and RollTop™ closure combine to shut out the elements and protect the pack's contents.
NOTHING EXTRANEOUS

With no extraneous materials or aspects, the Alpha FL 30 sheds grams but does not sacrifice necessary features. An external bungee attachment secures tools, crampons, belay parka, helmet or sleeping pad. The traditional top lid has been replaced with a combination of the Arc'teryx RollTop™ closure and a drawstring collar. The glove friendly drawstring opening provides ease and speed of access, while the RollTop™ closure provides a weatherproof seal that, when not needed, tucks inside the pack and out of the way. The RollTop™ also serves to increase pack volume. A simple strap at the top secures a rope, and the unique laminated shoulder strap construction delivers a comfortable carry without unnecessary weight. An external security pocket stores small essentials.

from the Cold Cold World website;
The Chernobyl size S (15"-17" back) is a medium-sized pack ideal for one to two day alpine climbs or dayclimbs in the winter. Clean and efficient- you won't find a single superfluous feature- yet it has everything you really need for serious climbing. The lightweight design is backed up with bomber materials that won't shred after one pitch of hauling. The universal ice tool attachment will fit just about any tool including leashless ergonomic models.
Quick-release removable/extendible lid
Seperate underlid pocket for small items
Daisy chain haul loops
Padded hipbelt
Ski slots
Universal ice tool attachment system
Fixed quick-release crampon straps
Removable 23"x24"x 3/8" foam backpad
12-14" overfill extension sleeve
Internal hydration pocket with hose exit port (bladder not included)
TLT5 Carbon AT skiboot sz 27

Arcteryx Alpha fl 30 backpack

Cold Cold World Chernoble sz S