FS: La Sportiva Batura 2.0, EU 41, US 8.5 (men) / 9.5 (women) — Excellent cond.

These LS Batura 2.0’s have only been used for four months, and although the title says “in excellent condition”, they are close to being like new. I am reluctantly selling them because my running- and judo-ravaged feet never fit in the boots quite right.

As the photos show, there is no damage, and the sole is virtually unmarked. The only sign of slight wear is on the toe cap/welt and front tip of the sole, due to front pointing and ice climbing. There is no odor inside the boots, as I’ve always worn them with vapor barriers and aired them out after each use. The uppers have been kept meticulously clean with Nikwax.

Having used the boots for ice climbing, alpine climbing and general winter mountaineering, I can attest to the fact that they perform admirably in all those activities. The boots are often billed as being men’s, but as a woman, I would say they are light enough to also work well for females.

Selling for 460 USD, plus shipping (normally sold brand new for ~700 USD). Please PM me with inquiries.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags