FS: Cleaning Out My Gear Closet Sale – MSR, REI, & GoPro

Have some items here I never use any more. Everything has been very lightly used that I have had for a few years but it spent most of its life in a drawer. Sad, I know. So I want to see this stuff go to good use!

1. MSR Dragonfly -$80 OBO Complete Set with 20oz and 11oz fuel bottles included. Includes wind screen, heat reflector, instruction manual, fuel pump and repair kit. This thing takes any kind of fuel you can throw at it but I only used white gas to keep it running clean. It still runs like new.
  2. MSR Hyperflow $50 OBO, this fast pumping water filter packs small and has a brand new valve replaced my MSR last week. Thing runs great. I use a Sawyer Squeeze now so I don’t need it anymore.
  3. REI Aluminum Pots – $20 1.8L and 1.1L pot with lid and pack towel. Used twice.
  4. GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition – $200 OBO with waterproof carrying case, remote and other accessories. Barely used. Maybe 5 times. I have floaty back on waterproof case as well. I found I just use my cell phone now because I didn’t like having to edit and upload all the photos because I’m lazy.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags