FS: Evolv Shaman, Klymit sleeping pads

|
I can snap more pics upon request. For reference I wear a size 10.5 street shoe and 10 boot. I have flat feet so I can't cram my feet into the tightest of shoes. Feel free to ask me questions about fit, etc.

La Sportiva Skwama size 42 brand new. I bought two sizes and went with the other size and waited too long to return. SOLD

Evolv Shaman size 11 used indoors roughly a half dozen times and just didn't like them as much as my Solutions. $100 shipped

Evolv Predator size 11 (Fit like La Sportiva size 41) bought these off someone here but I can't even get them on my feet. They are barely used and fit small on the person who owned them before me. THESE FIT SMALL, you have been warned. SOLD

Klymit Static V (King's Camo color) and Static V Luxe (Yellow) sleeping pads. Static V has been used twice and the Static V Luxe I've only tried out in the house. I don't backpack and I coughed up the cash for a Thermarest dream time so these gotta go. I can snap a pic of either blown up if requested. They're both in perfect condition. $35 for the Static V and $50 For the V Luxe shipped or both for $75

Can meet at Rumney/Farley/Pawtuckaway/Lincoln Woods.

kylmit sleeping pads

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags