FS Salewa Vertical Pro Ice/Mountaineering boots

|
I have a brand new, never used pair of 42EU/9US Salewa Vertical Pro Ice/Mountaineering boots for sale. I bought these off of Sierra Trading Post a couple of months ago and have not had a chance to use them at all. I'm only selling them to pay the bills. They are in mint condition, just missing the tags and the original box.
If you're not familiar with Salewa's line of Ice and Mountaineering boots you should look them up. A couple of years ago they introduced a game changing feature to their boots that allows them to function as both a flexible 3/4 shank boot and a full rigid shank boot with an easy turn of a bolt. Long approaches to the base of ice routes no longer need be an awkward affair thanks to these fantastic boots.
I got a screaming deal from STP for these at $250 with free shipping so that is what I am offering them for. I'll take a little hit for the cost of shipping if I get my asking price otherwise if I have to sell for less the buyer will pay for shipping, no negotiation. U.S. Buyers only please. Paypal FF perfered.

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pic5

Pic6

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags