Wife Going Back to Ground Sale - Round One - Tarps

So she gave it a second try this season and is just not happy. Unfortunately we will be returning to ground for our trips. To stay within the rules I'll be doing three rounds of gear set up for her or our duo hanging trips, so I don't go over the three item limit. All prices are shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. I'll ship anywhere we'll just have to discuss postage if it's international etc. Paypal only please so everyone's covered. Round One - Tarps Simply Light Designs custom Winter Haven. - $225 Shipped. 12 foot x 14 foot for our double hanging shelter. Used on three overnight trips, in perfect condition. Seam sealed by Jared. Rigged with tarp flyz and two 25' lengths of zingit (bowline knot on one end so can attach ridgelines to tree first). 1.75 mm Dyneema on each guy out. Velcro on the doors. There are three per side and two per door. Comes with a tarp pole mod kit, poles from dutch, clip on grommet thingies from Wilderness logics. Weighs just a shade over two pounds. Custom build price from Jared was $300. The only way to describe this tarp is "epic". (she was just getting up as I snapped the pic, my hammock generally wasn't jacked up that high :P) Hammock Gear Winter Palace 12' Camo - SOLD Her solo tarp. This isn't actually hers in the picture, it's mine but they are identical. I just like having a picture up. Winter Palace 12 foot ridgeline Camo. Rigged with a Dutch CRL, AHE tarp guylines with prussic on all guy outs (including each door), and wilderness logics mesh snake skins. Used on only two overnight trips. No door tie backs. Perfect condition.