FS: Grivel G20/G22s, Mammut glacier ropes, Scarpa approach shoes, shells

|
Small closet cleaning. All prices include shipping.

These crampons have an interesting story. They were originally G20s belonging to Scott Adamson (RIP Scott) — he used them to put up his two routes on the Mooses Tooth. Fairly worn out, he sold them Nick Aiello, who climbed with them for a bit before putting them on sale in the IME basement, where I bought them. I was walking down the Hamlin Ridge of Katahdin after climbing Black Fly when both of the center bars broke—within ten minutes of each other. It was a known flaw and Grivel sent me the newer version of the center bar no questions asked, but I think it's really freakin' incredible that their manufacturing control is so good that the crampons broke at the exact same spot, within ten minutes of each other, after so many years of use. Anyway. The G20 part is still good for mixed climbing, but a bit short for ice. The G22 is in excellent condition, as are the center bars. $210

Grivel G20/G22s

- Mammut Phoenix 8mm ropes, dry-treated, like new. Red is 114', blue is 108'. These ropes were used once, and each got a core shot on a rappel in the North Cascades. The are the longer halfs. Neither has ever taken a fall, and they have been kept carefully in a plastic tub. $60 each

Mammut Phoenix 8mm ropes, dry-treated, like new $60 each.

- Scarpa Crux, 44, good condition: $50

Scarpa Crux, 44, $50

Crux soles

Cloudveil Gore-Tex shell w/ zip-off hood, Men's L, excellent condition: $60

MH Alchemist, an ultra-durable classic, Men's L, good condition: $40

Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody, Men's L, like new: $70

Marmot DriClime Windshirt, a classic, Men's XXL, good condition: $40

Camelbak thingy, no bladder. Small but useful. $25

Metolius rope bag, decent condition: $25

Metolius PAS, excellent condition: $20
Daisy chain, good condition: $10
Set of 6 large Stoppers w/oval: $35
2 large-ish Tricams: $25

EMS-brand 300-weight fleece pants, full side-zips, knee and butt reinforcements, actually a pretty nice piece. Men's M, excellent condition: $45

Petzl Myo XP Belt, good condition: $25