FS: 40 Below Light Energy TR Overboots, size small

These are the standard length overboots, not the shortie ones.

https://www.40below.com/products_detail.php?ProductID=13

These are unused. I am selling them because I decided to go with a different winter footwear system for the winter.

These are a size small. There is no size chart because when you order them from the site, they ask for measurements of the shoe you plan to use.

Trying these on over my men’s size 9 altra lone peak neoshell mids, they fit ok but the sole of the overboot is slightly smaller than the sole of the shoe. The altra lone peak mid is like a high top trail running shoe.

I would predict that these fit best with a mens size 7.5 – 8.5 (womens 9 – 10) trail runner or light synthetic boot but that is just a guess. If you are using a heavy duty leather boot then I think they would need to be a little smaller. These are stretchy overboots and the fit isn’t intended to be perfect. They come with multiple foam insoles to add insulation and to adjust the fit.

I am looking for $100 free shipping in the lower 48 states.

Please feel free to try these on and return them (in unused condition) if they don’t fit! I will pay for half of the return shipping cost since it’s hard to know if these will fit your shoes until you try them.

Detail

Tags